In the zendo
Teachers: Zoketsu Norman Fischer and Senior Everyday Zen Dharma teachers.
These traditional yet relaxed all-day sittings begin at 9:00 am and include meditation, a silent lunch, dharma talk/discussion, and dokusan (private meeting with Norman or other teachers).
- Please arrive 15 minutes early (by 8:45 am) to register.
- Consistency with Everyday Zen protocols includes: The event leaders may be unmasked while speaking and chanting. They will test for Covid in the morning and maintain distancing while speaking.
- Link to Everyday Zen event page for details.
*Pre-registration is required, drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
This offering is open to those who:
- are fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- take a Covid-19 rapid antigen home test before coming on the day of the event (and have a negative result)
- agree to wear N95 or KN95 masks at all times when indoors at Green Gulch, including during zazen and service
Please do not attend if you experience a new onset of fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, sneezing, sinus congestion – or if you test positive for Covid or have had exposure to someone with a known diagnosis of Covid or flu – within 5 days of the gathering.
Registration will open at 10:00 am PT on January 1. Please register by January 26.
Lunch is not available for this date (fee has been adjusted to reflect this); please bring your lunch.
To register, please complete and submit this vaccination form and click “Register Online” below.
- General $85
- Current SFZC Members $75
- Sliding Scale 1: $55
Registration is closed for this date.
Or call 415-354-0360.