About SFZC Public Programs
San Francisco Zen Center Programs responds to the needs of an increasingly volatile, uncertain, and complex world by offering nourishing and supportive programs that inspire personal and spiritual development. We are finding new ways to offer Zen practice to an ever-widening circle of practitioners, as well as reaching outside of our circle to engage with contemplative practices offered by leaders in movement arts, creative expression, and social justice movements.
Fees and Pricing Criteria (Online)
We encourage the general admission because it offers the teacher the most generous compensation for their teaching and allows us to continue offering programs like these. At the same time, we recognize not everyone may find themselves in a place where the general admission price is sustainable, and we want to encourage as many people as possible to participate. Everyone is eligible for the price tiers we offer for our online events.
- 15 days or more in advance of the program: Refund with $20 cancellation fee
- 14 – 8 days in advance: 50% of event registration is refunded
- 7 days or less in advance: No refund applies.
- We offer a full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you cancel up to 5 days in advance: A $20 cancellation fee applies.
- If you cancel 4 days or less before an event: No refund applies.