Easily Access SFZC Dharma Talks, Services, Ceremonies and Events
The SFZC Dharma App is a new way to access the SFZC online archive of media recordings. It is a cloud-based application you can use on your desktop, mobile devices, and television.
- Mobile-first design for easy use on all hand-held devices
- Browse newly published audio and video Dharma talks, Sangha events and offerings all in one app
- Search across over 3000 recordings in the SFZC online media archive recorded since 2007
- Special subject curated playlists chosen from the archive
- Easy share feature
- Convenient Continue Watching feature to easily pick up where you left off
- Save videos to your own in-app collection
- Chromecast recordings to your TV or sound system
Add the Dharma App to your iPhone or iPad Homescreen
The SFZC Dharma App runs on your iOS device's Safari browser. Add an easy to access bookmark to your home screen with these five steps.
1. Launch Safari and go to app.sfzc.org.
2. Tap the Share icon.
3) Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
(If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
4. Type a name for the site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your Home screen.
5. Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
You are done!