After a long Covid interlude, we are very happy to invite practitioners back into the Green Gulch zendo for an onsite One-Day Sitting led by Senior Dharma Teacher Eijun Linda Cutts.
The sitting will include an informal silent lunch.
It is open to those who:
- have some experience with formal Zen practice
- are fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- agree to wear N95 or KN95 masks at all times when indoors at Green Gulch, including during zazen and service
- take a Covid-19 rapid antigen home test before coming on the day of the event (and have a negative result)
Please complete this vaccination form before registering through clicking the “Register Online” button below.
To avoid crowding in the zendo, there will be a cap on participants. If you attempt to register and find there are no more tickets available, please contact Sonja at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
- General: $65 (Fee includes lunch)
Or call 415-354-0360 for registration assistance. Please register by Wednesday, July 13, 7pm.