In the zendo
Teachers: Zoketsu Norman Fischer and Senior Everyday Zen Dharma teachers.
These traditional yet relaxed all-day sittings begin at 9:00 am and include meditation, a silent lunch, dharma talk/discussion, and dokusan (private meeting with Norman or other teachers).
- Please arrive 15 minutes early (by 8:45 am) to register.
- Consistency with Everyday Zen protocols includes: The event leaders may be unmasked while speaking and chanting. They will test for Covid in the morning and maintain distancing while speaking.
- Link to Everyday Zen event page for details
*Pre-registration is required, drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
This offering is open to those who:
- are fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- take a Covid-19 rapid antigen home test before coming on the day of the event (and have a negative result)
- agree to wear N95 or KN95 masks at all times when indoors at Green Gulch, including during zazen and service
Please do not attend if you experience a new onset of fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, sneezing, sinus congestion – or if you test positive for Covid or have had exposure to someone with a known diagnosis of Covid or flu – within 5 days of the gathering.
Registration will open at 10:00 am PT on February 1. Please register by 4:00 pm on February 16. Fee includes lunch for the first 45 registrants.
To register, please complete and submit this vaccination form and click “Register Online” below.
With lunch provided by GGF, up to 45 registrants [sold out for this sitting]:
- General $100
- Current SFZC Members $90
- Sliding Scale 1: $70
For participation not including lunch (fee less $20); please bring a vegetarian lunch:
- General $80
- Current SFZC Members $70
- Sliding Scale 1: $50
Registration closed for this date.
Or call 415-354-0360.