During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for informal meditation, staffed by volunteers. Sign up on the volunteer sheet near the zendo or contact the ino (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you.
There are no public meals during interims, except for Saturday lunch.
- February 18 - 19 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, February 19)
- March 30 - April 4 (ends at lecture on Saturday, April 4)
- June 8 - 10 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, June 10)
- August 17 - 22 (ends at lecture on Saturday, August 22)
- December 7 - 9 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, December 9)
- December 26 - 31 (ends with New Year's Eve Celebration)