Saturdays, 11:20 am – 12:20 pm
Currently meeting onsite.
Please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.
After the Saturday lecture the group meets for discussion. This group is a wonderful way to develop and deepen practice life by joining with a peer group of like-minded friends. Those interested in joining the Saturday Sangha, please contact the Tanto at email@example.com for details or join the group discussion and introduce yourself as a new member.
Saturday Sangha does not meet during one-day sittings or sesshins.
The Saturday Sangha is a group that usually meets each week to help care for the public program at City Center. Individuals in the group learn a variety of basic zendo jobs, sometimes help in the kitchen, and generally pitch in to help support the Saturday program. As City Center slowly opens to the public again the group is taking up zendo jobs as needed.