Saturdays, 8:50 – 11:50 am
Please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.
Saturday Sangha is a group of volunteers who meet each week to help care for the Saturday morning public program at City Center. Individuals in the group learn a variety of basic zendo jobs, sometimes help in the kitchen, and generally pitch in to help support the Saturday program.
Saturday Sangha does not meet on the day of one-day sittings or during sesshins.
After the Saturday lecture the group meets for discussion. This group is a wonderful way to develop and deepen practice life by joining with a peer group of like-minded friends. Those interested in joining the Saturday Sangha, please contact the Tanto at email@example.com for details or join the group discussion and introduce yourself as a new member.