NOTE: Translating for Rev. Hoitsu Suzuki will be Rev. Gyokei Yokoyama.
Dharma talks by Zen teachers are a traditional method of transmitting the heart and understanding of Buddha's Way. Public Dharma talks are offered every Saturday morning and most Wednesday evenings. Everyone is welcome to attend.
For in-person, onsite attendance, please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.
NOTE: Preceding the Dharma talk, from 10 - 10:15, there is a 15-minute period of gathering and settling to allow everyone to sign in on time and be prepared for the talk to begin.
To join the Dharma Talk using Zoom:
San Francisco Zen Center welcomes donations. Thank you for your support.