During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for informal meditation, staffed by volunteers. Contact the ino (email@example.com) if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you. The Online Zendo will be closed during interim.
There are no public meals during interims.
There will be a public Dharma talk on the evening of Wednesday, December 13.
For in-person, onsite attendance, please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.