During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for informal meditation, staffed by volunteers. Sign up on the volunteer sheet near the zendo or contact the ino (email@example.com) if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you.
There are no public meals during interims, except for Saturday lunch.
- March 25-30 (ends at lecture on Saturday, March 30)
- June 10-12 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, June 12)
- August 19-24 (ends at lecture on Saturday, August 24)
- December 9-11 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, December 11)
- December 26-28 (ends at lecture on Saturday, December 28, and resumes on Monday, December 30)
- December 30-31 (ends with New Year's Eve Celebration)