During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for informal meditation, staffed by volunteers. Contact the ino (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you.
There are no public meals during interims.
There will be a public Dharma talk on the evening of Wednesday, December 14.
For in-person, onsite attendance, please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.