Five Wednesday mornings
Meeting ID: 993 4878 7835
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adEbskTxCD
What can body practice do to help purify our motivations and actions, to live in a way that resolves suffering? In this five-week class, practitioners will study one practice per week, using physical action that penetrates from the body to the brain:
- 5/6: First train in the preliminaries (slogan #1) — how to settle body and mind
- 5/13: Regard all dharmas as dreams (slogan #2) — how to drop reification and cultivate workability
- 5/20: Of the two witnesses hold the principal one (slogan #20) — how to transcend objectification to stay with the subject of concentration
- 5/27: Abandon poisonous food (slogan #28) — how to nourish body, senses, intention, and consciousness
- 6/3: Liberate yourself by examining and analyzing (slogan #55) — how to use the mind as a tool to free body and mind
Fees: By donation at the time of the class meeting.
Registration is not required, though participants are asked to arrive in a timely way.