Each month at the full moon, the community gathers to renew our Bodhisattva vows. All are welcome. This is a formal ceremony including chanting and full bows. If it is your first full moon ceremony or you are unfamiliar with the forms, please follow others in offering flower petals before entering the Buddha Hall.
An example of the ceremony can be downloaded here. The text of the ceremony is also available for download: Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony (PDF)
For in-person, onsite attendance, please observe these Health & Safety Requirements:
- Participants must be vaccinated and have at least one booster shot.
- Participants must wear a KN95 or N95 mask at all times indoors.
- Participants are not allowed to attend:
- if they have cold or flu symptoms
- if they have been in close contact with anyone Covid positive in the last 14 days
- if they tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days. To return to the temple after a positive Covid infection, it must be at least 10 days since testing positive and the visitor must have a negative antigen test.