The Reservations Manager is responsible for managing the Reservations team of 3 – 5 people. Specifically, this position is responsible for managing and training the reservations team on all protocol and procedures for: front line communications regarding interest in, and reservations for stays at, San Francisco Zen Center’s three temples (City Center, Green Gulch Farm, and Tassajara); communicating a spirit of welcome to overnight guests and program participants; hotel reservations software; assisting guests in making their reservations and booking available transportation to Tassajara as needed; using general office software, email technologies, and telephones to communicate interoffice and with guests.
Some Basic Qualifications and Work-Practice Experience Required
- Experience using WebRezPro or other comparable event management software
- Residential practice experience at SFZC preferred and/or relevant history of interaction with SFZC or comparable organizations (religious or non-profit)
- Tassajara summer guest season experience strongly preferred
- Experience in customer service, reservations/reception and administrative positions
- Proficiency or ability to be trained in basic software/hardware, technological needs
- Able to represent the core values of SFZC internally and externally
Please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your applicable work experience as well as any connections/experiences you have with Tassajara and SFZC.