The Zoom link to participate in this workshop will be provided at least 24 hours before it begins. Please call 415-354-0360 if you have any questions.
Saturday, 8:30 am – 6:30 pm PT
This one-day online workshop, based on Joanna Macy’s The Work That Reconnects, will utilize writing in community as a way to kindle hope and awaken our fierce resistance.
- Wanting to lift yourself beyond fear, apathy, cynicism, and hopelessness to a place of hope and empowerment?
- Deeply concerned about where we are as a nation and in our world?
- Wanting to be inspired by others who share your vision of a just, equitable society?
- Ready to take positive action to create the world you want to live in?
Join us for a day-long journey through the four-part spiral of The Work That Reconnects. Expressing our gratitude, honoring our pain for the world, entering deep time: connecting with ancestors and future generations and, finally, we will “go forth,” envisioning a better world and identifying steps to move closer to that vision. Interactive exercises and writing will guide us through this communal day of exploration. You do not need to consider yourself a writer to attend. Beginners welcome.
8:30 –11:30 am PT
1 – 4 pm PT
5 – 6:30 pm PT
- General: $200
- Current SFZC member: $180
- Limited income: $140
Reduced fee options are available on the registration page. Please register using the button below.
Or call 415-354-0360.