The Zoom link will be provided at least 24 hours before the class begins. Please call 415-354-0360 if you have any questions.
Four Tuesdays, 5 – 6:30 pm PT
After a brief discussion of the meaning and value of sanctuary in our lives, we will explore, through the combined practices of Buddhism and recovery, how we can embody sanctuary in all the aspects of our lives.
Our four classes will cover:
- Embracing and healing the woundedness that hinders our freedom;
- Creating safety in a wounded, unpredictable, and sometimes unsafe world;
- Dealing with the scourge of perfectionism by radically befriending ourselves; and
- Embodiment as an act of acceptance of who we are, as we are.
No single book will be used but weekly readings will be provided.
- General $120
- Current SFZC Members $108
We offer a number of discounted tickets:
- Sliding Scale 1: $72
- Sliding Scale 2: $30
For additional discount options, please email us at email@example.com.
Or call 415-354-0360.