The Zoom link to participate in the workshop portion of this event will be provided at least 24 hours before it begins. Please call 415-354-0360 if you have any questions.
Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm PT
|Dharma Talk via the Online Zendo||10:15 – 11:15 am PT|
|Dharma Discussion / Q&A||11:15 am – noon PT|
|Workshop||1 – 4 pm PT|
One of the responsibilities and callings of a spiritual person is to continually learn how to love. What dynamics of relating might arise in how we perceive self and other? How might perception and power interact to tip our perception of communication in a relationship toward its extremes, as acts of war or of love?
This day of study and practice will focus on the building blocks of practice with love and power:
- What are the building blocks in how we perceive and conceive of another human being with whom we relate?
- How do we habitually form our verbal and somatic responses to a significant other?
- What differences in perception, conception and response arise when we are awake?
- How might these differences contribute to our impact on significant others, whether of aggression or of loving-kindness?
- General $75
- Current SFZC Members $67.50
- Sliding Scale 1: $45
- Sliding Scale 2: $18.75
For additional discount options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call 415-354-0360.