The Zoom link to participate in this class will be provided prior to the first class. Please call 415-354-0360 if you have any questions.
Thursdays, 5:30 – 7 pm PT
Has it been harder to be kind to yourself in the last two years? When we awaken self-compassion, we connect with our true nature. We remember that we're not alone, and that uncertainty isn’t our fault: it’s at the heart of being human.
If you struggle with self-judgment, you may feel cut off from your innate creativity. Art journaling offers a gentle and meaningful way to re-engage with this part of yourself.
In this nurturing and experiential class, Lea will guide you in:
- creating a criticism-free zone in your life through art journaling
- discovering and exploring the fundamentals of self-compassion
- getting more comfortable with uncertainty as we continue to face it together
- practicing self-compassion in a playful, creative way
Each class includes meditation, experiential teaching, art journaling, and small group discussion. The goal is to bring a spirit of curiosity and self-compassion to the joys and challenges of everyday life.
Art experience is not necessary! These are very simple, accessible creative practices. It's more about the heart than the art!
Watercolor sets (either one is great)
- Watercolor pad (any watercolor pad of this size with 30 pages would work well)
- General: $150
- Member: $135
- Sliding scale 1: $90
- Sliding scale 2: $37.50
For additional discount options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call 415-354-0360.