The Zoom link to participate in this class will be provided before the class begins. Please call 415-354-0360 if you have any questions.
Eight Mondays, 7 – 8:30 pm
As we are facing difficult and unforeseeable conditions in our life and the world around us, more than ever we need to develop insight and compassion for ourselves and each other. How do we promote a sense of groundedness and well-being for our body and mind, and allow healing and renewal to take place?
This class is a cross-domain exploration of healing and well-being from the perspectives of Buddhist teaching and Holistic Medicine. The class will encourage learning and participation through presentation, discussions, and healing exercises, and will cover the following topics:
- What is healing? What are the aspects of holistic healing and wellbeing?
- What kind of attitudes and practices are conducive to wellbeing?
- What can cause dis-ease and hinder the healing process?
- The healer within—keeping the life energy flow
- Becoming whole—realizing the interconnectedness of all things and living life’s potential
$169; $152 current SFZC members; $101 limited income.
Other options: $54; $27; $0.
Pay what you can, no one turned away for lack of funds. Please register below.
Or call 415-354-0360.