Become a Member
Our members provide vital financial support so that we may continue to offer free public programs, talks, and daily sittings to all those who seek the Dharma.
Wherever our members come from, whatever they are doing, each of our members shares a common motivation to support the dharma and this practice as taught to us by Suzuki Roshi. If the work of San Francisco Zen Center inspires you, please consider joining us today.
Hear from one of our members:
As a member of San Francisco Zen Center, you will join a diverse group of people from a variety of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds. We share an aspiration to bring Zen practice into the world.
Why become a member?
- Connect with like-minded individuals who similarly value this practice and teachings.
- Receive invitations to member-only events, member groups, and membership meetings.
- Get discounts for one day sittings, classes, bookstore purchases, and more.
- Express that the work of SFZC is inspiring and important to you.
- Support SFZC to offer public meditation and talks free of charge.
All payments towards membership are tax deductible. You will receive a letter for tax purposes when you become a member.