Seven-Day Rohatsu Sesshin 2015, CC 11/29 - 12/5
led by Abiding Abbot Rinso Ed Sattizahn
Sunday, November 29 - Saturday, December 5, 2015
Sesshin means to collect the heart-mind. This traditional Soto Zen meditation retreat includes oryoki meals, daily dharma talks, sitting and walking meditation, and private interviews with senior teachers. The seven-day Rohatsu Sesshin commemorates Buddha's enlightenment and closes the Fall Practice Period.
Saturday, November 28: Evening orientation for sesshin
- Oryoki instruction at 5 pm
- Dinner at 6 pm
- Orientation for all participants 7:30 pm
If you will need a chair for the entire sesshin please indicate that when you sign up.
Fees: $420; $378 current members; $336 limited income.
- Optional overnight accommodations: $25 per night, shared room; contact the shika (guest manager) at email@example.com or call 415.354.0395.
- Some partial scholarships available.
- If this is your first sesshin at City Center, please contact the ino (head of meditation hall) at 415.354.0391 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to registering.