Online and Mail-In Reservations: February 7th
Telephone Reservations: March 12th
Arrangements at Tassajara are unique and the booking process is too. But we'll walk you through the steps on this page.
If you have questions, please call 1-888-743-9362. We look forward to seeing you this summer at Tassajara. —Tassajara Reservations Staff Reservations Instructions 1. Collect Information. Before making your reservations request online, first collect the following information from other sections of the site:
Retreat, if applicable, and retreat arrival/departure dates
- Visit the Retreat Calendar to browse our retreat offerings
- Please note that retreats begin late afternoon on the indicated start date and end in the morning on the indicated end date; you do not need to book additional nights, though you are welcome to arrive early or stay on afterwards.
Guest Practice, if applicable
- Review the Guest Practice program description and the Summer Work Practice Overview (link) and schedule, to determine if the Guest Practice option is appropriate for you.
- Visit the Rooms & Rates section where you'll find photos along with descriptions and rates.
- In case your first choice isn't available, make note of alternate selections.
2. Use the online Reservations Request Form
- Enter your planned arrival/departure dates and the additional information required by the form, and Search for availability and pricing.
- From the options presented, select your accommodations. If you don't see the accommodations you'd like for the dates you'd like to come, please note that in the "Request/Remark" section of the form. (Note: The accommodations may be available but on hold to ensure availability for retreat attendees.)
- If you are making a Guest Practice reservation, specify “Guest Practice” in the Room Request section.
- Select your retreat from the optional drop-down menu on the form. If you don't see your retreat on the list, it means it is full (or cancelled, but that is rare). To request to be added to the waiting list, please include a note in the "Request/Remark" section of the form.
- Complete all required fields on the form and submit your request!
We will contact you within 3 days to confirm your reservation or discuss availability.
We look forward to helping you plan your visit to Tassajara.Cancellation and Change Policy