During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for meditation, staffed by volunteers. Sign up on the volunteer sheet near the zendo or contact the ino
() if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you.
There are no public meals during interims, except for Saturday lunch.
- March 30 - April 4 (ends at lecture on Saturday, April 4)
- June 15-17 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, June 17)
- Summer Monday mornings (only) through Labor Day
- August 24-29 (ends at lecture on Saturday, August 29)
- December 7-9 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, December 9)
- December 24-31 (ends with New Year's Eve Celebration)