Continuous Practice: What's Happening Now?
(view description for Winter 2015 Practice Period at City Center
with Urban Temple Dharma Teacher Ryushin Paul Haller
January 21 - March 28, 2015
Students in this program may participate entirely from home through our online practice period offerings, or may attend one or more practice events in person. Online practice participants may attend practice period events at the member rate.
The following offerings will be available to online participants through a forum set up for practice period participants. Access to the practice period website will be provided in the weeks prior to the practice period, after payment of the online participation fee (see below).
- Live-streamed dharma talks on Wednesdays, Saturdays and during sesshin.
- Access to the video of the practice period class, Continuous Practice—What’s Happening Now?
- Downloads of handouts, readings and exercises for this class.
- Teacher-led group meetings via conference calls.
- Interactive meetings with Paul Haller, the shuso and other participants.
- Blog posts from the shuso (head student).
- Opportunity to create community with others practicing offsite.
See the online participation practice period application below for recommendations on how to participate from home. Online Participation Fee:
$149; $134 current members; $119 limited income. Some partial scholarships available. Online Participation Practice Period Application Process:
About Registration, Scholarships, and Cancellations
- Download the online participation practice period application [Word]/[PDF].
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your online participation fee here.
- Applications for online participation will be accepted through Friday, January 16.
- Questions, comments and feedback may be directed to email@example.com.