Changes to public offerings for the week of July 24 - August 1, 2015 (Summer Residents' Retreat):
- Morning meditation will begin at 6:30 am (Saturdays and weekdays) for one 40-minute period only, with a short service in the zendo following.
- Late afternoon meditation will continue as usual (Monday - Friday, 5:40 pm - 6:30 pm).
- No public meals this week, including weekday dinners (7/27 - 31) and Saturday lunch (7/25 & 8/1).
- Friday dinner on 7/24 will begin at 6 pm instead of 6:30 pm.
- As always, all are warmly welcome at the Saturday Program, which ends after Q&A (7/25) or after lecture (8/1).
- No dharma talk on Wednesday evening, 7/29.
- Thursday 7/30 evening zazen at 7:30 pm is canceled (join us 8/6).
- Friday morning 7/31, the monthly Full Moon Ceremony will be held in place of zazen at 6:30 am.
- The front office will be open from 2 - 3 pm M-F, and regular hours on Saturday—11 am - noon
- The bookstore will be open from 2 - 3 pm M-F, and 6:30 - 7:30 pm Mon & Tue. The bookstore will be closed Friday and Saturday, July 24 and 25.
All are welcome to join us for meditation at the times noted above. The schedule will return to normal
beginning Monday, August 3.